100% PASS RATE IN THE FINAL EXAMS OF THE PD (IB)
Once again this year, the best news has arrived at the beginning of the summer. The news that all the students taking the Diploma Programme (IB) at Casvi International School Villaviciosa and Casvi International American School have passed their final exams. This was already the case in the previous academic year 2020-21. Moreover, they have done so with good grades. The highest, 43 out of 45. In addition to an average mark higher than the world average (provisional) of 31,98.
The best of all is that this great news has been joined by another equally important one: 100% pass rate among the students of Casvi Villaviciosa presented to the EvaU, a percentage that was also 100%. Congratulations to all!
What is the International Baccalaureate?
The International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) is an international educational foundation, established in 1968 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Since its inception, the cornerstone of the IB’s mission statement has been to create a better world through education; to provide better opportunities than other programmes to develop caring, knowledgeable and informed young people who are motivated to achieve their goals.
In this way, the IB is different from other programmes because:
- Firstly, it encourages students to think critically and to question what they are told.
- It encourages students to examine both the local and international environment.
- Finallly, it maintains its independence from governments and national education systems, enabling it to adopt best practice from a wide range of educational frameworks and curricula from different countries.
Benefits of studying the International Baccalaureate
Not so long ago, studying the International Baccalaureate was something reserved for the best students. Nowadays, thanks to the Continuum of IB Programmes (PYP, MYP and DP) that we have at Casvi International School Villaviciosa and Casvi International American School, we offer all our students, from the age of 3, a methodology that allows us to increase the percentage of those who can access this brilliant curriculum.
Thanks to this transdisciplinary, international and intercultural learning, students are encouraged to achieve their academic and personal goals, which leads them not only to excel in their studies, but also in their personal growth.
From the early years of learning, the different IB Programmes benefit our students in the following ways:
- Preparing them for life by confronting them from an early age with real challenges and situations.
- Offering them an individualised education.
- Stimulating their curiosity for research.
- Encouraging them to think completely independently.
- Encouraging them to be the drivers of their own learning, fostering critical thinking and self-discipline. Both of these will help them to be prepared for the future as adults.
- And finally, helping them to become more aware of cultural differences by learning new languages. This makes it easier for them to relate to others in a more globalised and constantly changing world.
The International Baccalaureate at Casvi Football Academy
Casvi Football Academy is a High Performance Football Academy whose aim is to give young people from all over the world the opportunity to combine their sporting growth with a quality education.
And in the pursuit of that academic excellence, players are offered the possibility of studying the prestigious International Baccalaureate programme with a choice of two modalities:
- The International Baccalaureate Programme within the Spanish System at the “Colegio Privado Internacional Eurocolegio Casvi”.
- The International Baccalaureate Programme within the American System at “Casvi International American School.